Knitted in Moray Speyside
LUXURY FOR YOUR FEET
Welcome to Speyside Socks
Toe-tally terrific socks
A human will typically walk 1,182 miles a year which equates to 74,462 miles over an average lifetime.
Your feet deserve only the best so let Speyside socks help you put your best foot forward. Every pair of Speyside socks are knitted by experts using quality yarns and traditional machinery in a small rural town in Scotland. Not only that, all of the socks are tried and tested before they qualify to be a Speyside sock.
Our socks have
- supported tired feet when walking the West Highland Way
- kept feet blister free when bagging Munros
- kept feet warm when sledging in Aviemore
- kept feet cool in summer and warm in winter when wearing everyday
- snuggled feet when relaxing at home
- improved sleep quality when worn to bed